Monday, March 12, 2018

Tulips

Hi All,
it is snowing today UGH and looks like it will thru Wednesday.
Just to cheer myself up, I have a card full of bright Spring colors!


I used the Tutti Designs Tulip Panel for this card.
I think it is so pretty!

I die cut it then colored with Copics (not sure why the picture looks so blurry...ugh)
added a punched edge, sentiment and then done!

What are you creating today?
I am working on scrap cards, more about that 
on my blog on Friday.....
Have a great day everyone!!

Entering the following challenges:
Use Your Stuff .... Die Cuts
2 Sisters on the blog .... Tulips/Hyacinths/Violets

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The flowers look amazing!! I love the pretty bow!! Ugh, snow. Spring is supposed to be on the way!! Do me a favor and keep it all up there...we're snow-free (at the moment)!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO pretty ... those tulips really POP! Beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful Spring card design. I love your tulips and I am glad you made a Spring design to cheer you up when it is a dreary day outside.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Diane, am so attracted to this die, your lovely gingham bow is just gorgeous...hugs.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Donna Phelan said...

SPRING!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love this! The gingham bow and the grid paper are so pretty with the tulips. I dearly love a crisp red and white card with a pop of green. One of my fave combos. Your photo doesn't look blurry to me, but maybe you changed it. I'm a day late getting here. Too much to do these last couple of days and little stamping or blog visiting. Yesterday it was 74 degrees at one point. So beautiful and welcome! Rain again today, but still looking a little springy outside.

missgailly said...

We got snow yesterday and today too. Ugh... This card sure makes me think of spring. SO PRETTY! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Caroline said...

Such an nice card with the tulips!
Thanks for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Caroline DT

Nicolette said...

A lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Are you a follower yet? Please do if you aren't.
Nicolette DT