Saturday, March 17, 2018

Tis Thee Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I had to share this, I stole  'borrowed' off of Facebook,
these are my friend Dianne's Goldens
one is Lucy (she is just a pup)
and for the life of me I can't think of the male's name..maybe later.  NOT a male, it's a HER
and named Cassie..sweet girl!!
I don't think she will mind I 'borrowed' the photo's,
just too cute not to share!



Just for fun today I created seven cards using several
If you are not familiar with these dies then all I can say is
you are missing out...lol!
They cut fabulous and are extremely reasonable.

Being St Patrick's Day I used seven of the dies just for this occasion.
However, these dies would work well for graduation,
wishing someone good luck on a new job or promotion, retirement
and so on, I think you get the idea.

I am not going to go into detail of how each card was made
as I think you can tell I added the usual,
papers, stamps, sequins ribbon etc.



Entering the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin .... Paper Scraps and stamping
Crafty Card Makers .... Go Green


















Entering the following challenges:
CAS on Friday .... Celebration and Sequins

All links are given above....I hope you enjoyed my cards
and thank you for visiting me!

Entering the following challenges:
SEE ABOVE

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Awww what cute doggies and HOLY MOLY ... look at all those awesome St. Patty's Day cards! You've been busy girlfriend! LOL Great job and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Unknown said...

Too funny to see the Golden Girls!! Cassie just might get a bit miffed to be called a boy LOL!!
Great cards!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, your cards are all TOO FUN! And SEVEN of them! What a good time they represent. I actually made four cards on Thursday. That's a lot for me. Simple, though, but fun. I have to say I get the biggest kick out of the "I love shenanigans" sentiment. Tee hee hee! Okay, now... Lucy and Cassie... you know they have my heart. Awwwwwwww! Wally wouldn't sit still for shenanigans like this, but LuLu would be all "okay, if it makes you happy". I'm smiling real big right now. Thanks!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love them all. I think those Cheapo dies are just awesome. You used them beautifully for your cards too. Happy St. Pat's Day to you as well.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, they are all so gorgeous!! I love how you've used the dies!! Wow!! And what a sweet picture!! They are so darn cute!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Melinda Beltran said...

Fantastic cards Diane! I love how they are all so different. What a great variety of cards to showcase the wonderful selection of dies! I absolutely loved the photo you "borrowed"!

aussie aNNie said...

Goodness busy lady, these are fabulous what a treat for the eyes. The borrowed doggies are just gorgeous.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Donna Phelan said...

Cute Puppies! And so many beautiful cards!!!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful, fun variety of St. Patrick's Day cards, Diane!

Ros Crawford said...

Playing catch up again... What fabulous cards Diane... I especially love the simplicity of the first one... And those dogs are adorable... How I miss mine. Thinking of you and I hope you are staying warm.

Anne Temple said...

Wow! These are all amazing. Those pups are so cute. Maybe Mack could sport some fun head gear too :-)

Mariken said...

Beautiful cards!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT

Sammy said...

Oh, I love all of these! Just fab! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

crafty said...

Lovely set of cards. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary