Sunday, March 11, 2018

Stained Glass Cat

I have a pretty Stained Glass Cat
sitting in the window, bird watching perhaps?



I once again used the Ken Oliver Stick It on my black card stock
making it very easy to adhere to the vellum.

Once adhered, I flipped it over and colored with Copics.
When the coloring was done,
I added a white card stock panel to the back
(I didn't want my designer paper to show through).

I also die cut a Hello and added a little hemp bow....
it shouldn't add too much postage to the card!!

This is my second entry into the challenge at Mod Squad,
which is 'color your vellum'!

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Diane this looks amazing and I bet it's even more so in real life.. different and lovely. hugs.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Donna Phelan said...

We're going to have to call you the Stained Glass Queen of card making! You've really done a great job with this one too! Very Pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful. I should be making something for that challenge too but instead just laid around yesterday and watched Hallmark. For some reason I was not in the card making mood. But I sure do love what you did with the stained glass look.

Lisa said...

It's so stunning!! I've said it before, but you color vellum perfectly!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, your background paper is so pretty and perfect with your vellum stained glass window! I love this cat! We have a stained glass panel over our teeny front porch. The porch light is encased behind it and it looks so pretty at night (or in the daytime).

Ros Crawford said...

You are so good at doing these and it looks amazing, as does your previous one. I love seeing Ginger cat in your window but my boy is so much fatter hee hee!

Darlene said...

I love all you colored vellum cards ... you do such a nice job on that technique! I love stained glass and your colors are gorgeous! Well done!

Judy Woodland said...

Another beauty. I really love the look you get with the stained glass dies and the vellum. This is another great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at The Mod Squad. It's great to see your work over there!!!