Sunday, May 7, 2017

Two Way Open Card

This is my card on the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog today.
All details of how it was created can be found on the SNS blog.


For my card I used the Happy Flowers stamp set for both the flower image and the sentiment.
The 'bloom' sentiment was first stamped with Versamark
then embossed with Key Lime embossing powder.
I added Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow and Apple Green
around the edge of the scallops.


This is the first way it opens.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink,
then using  Sakura glue pen, added Sunny Daze glitter to the flowers,
and Spirited Green glitter to the leaves and Margarita glitter on the grass edge.



This is the second way it opens to show the inside sentiment.
The sentiment was stamped with Versamark
then embossed with Cerulean embossing powder.


To see how the card was made go to my post

Entering the following Challenges:
Make My Monday .... May Flowers





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is a FUN Fold! Love it! Pretty flowers, love the sparkle and all of that texture too!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the fun folds!! The flowers look amazing!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Joan said...

Pretty card - love the way it folds!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, that's pretty cool! I've always wanted to color some flowers with glitter, too, but you went and did it and it looks fabulous! These open image flowers are perfect for it. So pretty!