Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Banner

Still raining here so been busy trying
to get ahead for our July vacation.....
but I am ready for some sunshine!
At least I have been spending some
quality time in my well lit creative room!

Today I have a somewhat simple birthday card.
I used a Memory Box star stencil and some TH ink for the background!


Next I cut a Tutti Designs Party Banner from a paper
that has glitter on it and
the Tutti Designs words Happy and Birthday.
(Not sure if you have seen the Tutti Designs word sets or not,
but they are pretty neat as each word has a smaller and larger size in a set.)
For a little more 'bling' I added a few hot pink sequins!

Entering the following challenges:
City Crafter .... Create your own background

7 comments:

laurie said...

So pretty! Lovin' the touch of pink!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I've got a thing for banners. Don't know why, but I love them and have collected quite a few. I sure hope they don't go out of style. Love this one! Awesome stenciled background and pretty glittery paper!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the star background!! The pink banner and sentiment are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Stella said...

Stars and shades of blue are my all time favorites:) This is such a lovely card and your background is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Oh I love that background it's really great! I too have a thing for banners and just used one of my dies on a bike card today! Great minds and all! This is a FUN card!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card, Diane. I just became your newest blog follower. Would you mind stopping by my blog to follow me? I don't have a whole lot of followers. I'd really appreciate the support. I enjoy stopping by your blog.
Sierra Winters
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

Marina said...

Simple but colourful and eye-catching - a lovely card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.